Events & Fundraisers
Association of Wisconsin Snowmobile Clubs – Workshop Chula Vista ResortOctober 26-28. 2018
ACSA Calendar Raffle Winners
View previous winners
July 2018 winners
(drawn first week of August)
|Chad and Andria Metts||MI||1st prize: $300|
|Marcia Morin||WI||2nd prize: $40|
|Geoffrey Acey||IL||2nd prize: $40|
|Kenneth Thompson||PA||2nd prize: $40|
|Jess Chaffins||MI||2nd prize: $40|
|Daren Weirather||WI||2nd prize: $40|
|Amber Knowacki||PA||3rd prize: $20|
|Roselle Estell||OH||3rd prize: $20|
|Dave "Hering, Jr."||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|John Porter||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Merlyn Lawler||WA||3rd prize: $20|
|Gary Nunlee||IN||3rd prize: $20|
|Arlene Klusman||OR||3rd prize: $20|
|Mona Felger||WY||3rd prize: $20|
|Laurie Russ||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Rory Papaergi||PA||3rd prize: $20|
|Dean Ketelsen||NY||3rd prize: $20|
|Sam Johns||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Alex Loader||WA||3rd prize: $20|
|Sam Davies||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Ruth Kerr||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Andrew Fuller||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Travis Hines||OH||3rd prize: $20|
|Jeanelle Digennaro||WA||3rd prize: $20|
|Ryan Vance||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Neil Hunter||SD||3rd prize: $20|
|Colin Richardson||NE||3rd prize: $20|
|Rick Guarnieri||IL||3rd prize: $20|
|Allen Skates||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Jeffery Stefanski||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Trenton Stutzman||SD||3rd prize: $20|
2018 ACSA Calendar Calendar Raffle
365 chances to winover $14,500 in prizes
- February 1: (January winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 winners) $20
- March 1: (February Winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize (24 winners) $20
- April 2: (March winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize (26 winners) $20
- May 1: (April winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 winners) $20
- June 1: (May winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (26 winners) $20
- July 2: (June winners) 1st Prize: Klim Jacket valued at $250; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
- August 1: (July winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- September 4: (August winners) 1st Prize: (4 winners) $50; 2nd Prize: Prize (27 winners) $20
- October 1: (September winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (24 winners) $20
- November 1: (October winners) 1st Prize: $3000; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 3: (November winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 17: (December winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
Only 3,000 calendars printed. Chance of winning a prize is approximately one in eight.
Name of winner is returned to be part of the next drawing and all subsequent drawings.
Cash prizes will be awarded by check.
Winners need not be present
Prizes will be mailed promptly.
For information about ACSA or this raffle, e-mail email@example.com
or call 517-351-4362.
Raffle license number: C28211
Bill Townsend Memorial Access Scholarship
Bill Townsend worked tirelessly to promote snowmobiling and to keep access for snowmobiling open across the West. This scholarship is given in memory of Bill’s many efforts with the goal of helping prepare the next generation of leaders and land managers to work for continued snowmobiling access across the United States.
ACSA is a national organization uniting the snowmobile community and promoting snowmobiling as a safe, fun and environmentally friendly family sport.
Snowmobiling is enjoyed by millions and must be represented by a strong national organization. ACSA is that organization. Join ACSA today
to help us in our mission to promote snowmobiling.
Write Your Representative
It’s never been easier! Write your representative and let them know it’s important to protect public trail funding and other important issues.
It has never been more critical to support organized snowmobiling! Become a friend of ACSA by donating a tax-deductible amount and help keep public lands open.
Get the Latest News
Subscribe to our snowmobiling e-newsletter for all the latest news and information.
Search for your next sled purchase or post your current one to sell today. New and used snowmobile listings powered by SnowmobileTraderonline.com.
American Council of Snowmobile Associations
271 Woodland Pass, STE firstname.lastname@example.org
East Lansing, MI 48823
Phone: (517) 351-4362
Fax: (517) 351-1363