Events & Fundraisers
Take a Friend Snowmobiling CampaignDecember 1, 2019 - March 31, 2020
U.S. and Canada
Take a Friend Snowmobiling Campaign is all about introducing non-snowmobilers to our winter recreation of choice.Download campaign manual
The 52nd International Snowmobile CongressJune 10-13, 2020
ISC will be hosted at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Regina SaskatchewanFor more information, visit www.snowmobilers.org/isc.
The 53rd International Snowmobile CongressJune 9-12, 2021
ACSA Calendar Raffle Winners
View previous winners
January 2020 winners
(drawn first week of February)
|Wayne Weissnat||WI||1st prize: $300|
|Scott White||MI||2nd prize: $200|
|Kyle & Sara Corey||IA||3rd prize: $40|
|Danny Doyle||MI||3rd prize: $40|
|Fran Weber||WI||3rd prize: $40|
|Jordan Parma||WI||3rd prize: $40|
|Mark Witham||MT||4th prize: $20|
|Teri Murphy||SD||4th prize: $20|
|Andrea Butler||MI||4th prize: $20|
|Dean DuBois||WI||4th prize: $20|
|Mike Ashton||PA||4th prize: $20|
|Charlie Taylor||MI||4th prize: $20|
|Patti Roberts||WI||4th prize: $20|
|Lenore Gibson||MI||4th prize: $20|
|Dawne Smith||WA||4th prize: $20|
|Chuck Lindsey||MI||4th prize: $20|
|Sutton Bern||SD||4th prize: $20|
|Kaite Polhill||IL||4th prize: $20|
|Joyce Stokes||MI||4th prize: $20|
|Tony Ottobre||WY||4th prize: $20|
|Dione Funk||WI||4th prize: $20|
|Rick Koone||MI||4th prize: $20|
|Tiffany Pankey||OR||4th prize: $20|
|Dan Johnson||WA||4th prize: $20|
|Judd Miller||WI||4th prize: $20|
|Ashley Yates||IL||4th prize: $20|
|Beckie Zweig||MN||4th prize: $20|
|Rodney Michaels||WI||4th prize: $20|
|John Scutella||PA||4th prize: $20|
|Wayne Reinhard||IN||4th prize: $20|
|Jake Schneiter||WY||4th prize: $20|
2020 ACSA Calendar Calendar Raffle
For only a $20 donation to ACSA, the 2020 calendar offers you 366 chances to winover $14,500 in prizes!
Only 3,000 calendars printed.
Name of winner is returned to be part of the next drawing and all subsequent drawings.
Cash prizes will be awarded by check.
Winners need not be present
Prizes will be mailed promptly.
- February 3 (January winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 winners) $20
- March 2 (February Winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize (25 winners) $20
- April 1 (March winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize (26 winners) $20
- May 1 (April winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 winners) $20
- June 1 (May winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (26 winners) $20
- July 1 (June winners) 1st Prize: Klim Jacket valued at $250; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
- August 3 (July winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- September 1 (August winners) 1st Prize: (4 winners) $50; 2nd Prize: Prize (27 winners) $20
- October 1 (September winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (24 winners) $20
- November 2 (October winners) 1st Prize: $3000; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 1 (November winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 15 (December winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) 40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
For information about ACSA or this raffle, e-mail email@example.com
or call 517-351-4362.
Raffle license # C29289
Bill Townsend Memorial Access Scholarship
Bill Townsend worked tirelessly to promote snowmobiling and to keep access for snowmobiling open across the West. This scholarship is given in memory of Bill’s many efforts with the goal of helping prepare the next generation of leaders and land managers to work for continued snowmobiling access across the United States.
ACSA is a national organization uniting the snowmobile community and promoting snowmobiling as a safe, fun and environmentally friendly family sport.
Snowmobiling is enjoyed by millions and must be represented by a strong national organization. ACSA is that organization. Join ACSA today
to help us in our mission to promote snowmobiling.
Write Your Representative
It’s never been easier! Write your representative and let them know it’s important to protect public trail funding and other important issues.
It has never been more critical to support organized snowmobiling! Become a friend of ACSA by donating a tax-deductible amount and help keep public lands open.
Get the Latest News
Subscribe to our snowmobiling e-newsletter for all the latest news and information.
Search for your next sled purchase or post your current one to sell today. New and used snowmobile listings powered by SnowmobileTraderonline.com.
American Council of Snowmobile Associations
271 Woodland Pass, STE firstname.lastname@example.org
East Lansing, MI 48823
Phone: (517) 351-4362
Fax: (517) 351-1363