Events & Fundraisers
The 53rd International Snowmobile CongressJune 9-12, 2021
ISC will be hosted at the Omaha Hilton in Omaha, Nebraska. For more information, visit www.snowmobilers.org/isc.
Use Amazon Smile to support organized snowmobiling today!
Here is a way to support organized snowmobiling – with absolutely no money out of your pocket. Amazon Smile.
We all buy from Amazon, some of us buy a lot and some of us buy a little. Some of us buy often and some of us buy occasionally. But reality is, we all buy from Amazon.
Sign into your Amazon account, navigate to smile.amazon.com and enter "american council of snowmobilers" as your charity of choice.
ACSA Calendar Raffle Winners
View previous winners
August 2020 winners
(drawn first week of September)
|Dale & Martha Vanderburg||MI||1st prize: $50|
|Kaden Reynolds||NE||1st prize: $50|
|John & Cathy Steinke||WI||1st prize: $50|
|Ally Schimmel||MI||1st prize: $50|
|Richard Wascolonis||PA||2nd prize: $20|
|Mike Berti||WI||2nd prize: $40|
|Aubrey Paar||WI||2nd prize: $20|
|Dustin Sutcliffe||WI||2nd prize: $20|
|Glenn Imberi||SD||2nd prize: $20|
|Matt Loiselle||MI||2nd prize: $20|
|Linda Schmidt||WI||2nd prize: $20|
|Aiden Nelson||MI||2nd prize: $20|
|Kimberly Schrieber||WY||2nd prize: $20|
|Bruce Daufenbach||IL||2nd prize: $20|
|Jesse Reglin||WI||2nd prize: $20|
|Kathy Eckenrode||MI||2nd prize: $20|
|Dave Bielak||MI||2nd prize: $20|
|Roy Granstrom||IL||2nd prize: $20|
|Dan Hampton||WI||2nd prize: $20|
|Mary Bowerman||MI||2nd prize: $20|
|Dean DeMuyt||IN||2nd prize: $20|
|Terry Patzner||WI||2nd prize: $20|
|Daryl Busch||PA||2nd prize: $20|
|Carrie Berger||WI||2nd prize: $20|
|Shannon Lawler||WA||2nd prize: $20|
|R J Covey||WY||2nd prize: $20|
|Don Bongle||WI||2nd prize: $20|
|Chuck Dennert||SD||2nd prize: $20|
|Alan Mazna||WI||2nd prize: $20|
|Dale Dahlen||MN||2nd prize: $20|
|Ellie Mechler||WI||2nd prize: $20|
2020 ACSA Calendar Calendar Raffle
For only a $20 donation to ACSA, the 2020 calendar offers you 366 chances to winover $14,500 in prizes!
Only 3,000 calendars printed.
Name of winner is returned to be part of the next drawing and all subsequent drawings.
Cash prizes will be awarded by check.
Winners need not be present
Prizes will be mailed promptly.
- February 3 (January winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 winners) $20
- March 2 (February Winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize (25 winners) $20
- April 1 (March winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize (26 winners) $20
- May 1 (April winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 winners) $20
- June 1 (May winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (26 winners) $20
- July 1 (June winners) 1st Prize: Klim Jacket valued at $250; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
- August 3 (July winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- September 1 (August winners) 1st Prize: (4 winners) $50; 2nd Prize: Prize (27 winners) $20
- October 1 (September winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (24 winners) $20
- November 2 (October winners) 1st Prize: $3000; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 1 (November winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 15 (December winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) 40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
For information about ACSA or this raffle, e-mail email@example.com
or call 517-351-4362.
Raffle license # C29289
Bill Townsend Memorial Access Scholarship
Bill Townsend worked tirelessly to promote snowmobiling and to keep access for snowmobiling open across the West. This scholarship is given in memory of Bill’s many efforts with the goal of helping prepare the next generation of leaders and land managers to work for continued snowmobiling access across the United States.
ACSA is a national organization uniting the snowmobile community and promoting snowmobiling as a safe, fun and environmentally friendly family sport.
Snowmobiling is enjoyed by millions and must be represented by a strong national organization. ACSA is that organization. Join ACSA today
to help us in our mission to promote snowmobiling.
Write Your Representative
It’s never been easier! Write your representative and let them know it’s important to protect public trail funding and other important issues.
It has never been more critical to support organized snowmobiling! Become a friend of ACSA by donating a tax-deductible amount and help keep public lands open.
Get the Latest News
Subscribe to our snowmobiling e-newsletter for all the latest news and information.
Search for your next sled purchase or post your current one to sell today. New and used snowmobile listings powered by SnowmobileTraderonline.com.
American Council of Snowmobile Associations
271 Woodland Pass, STE firstname.lastname@example.org
East Lansing, MI 48823
Phone: (517) 351-4362
Fax: (517) 351-1363