Events & Fundraisers
2018 International Snowmobile CongressJune 13-16, 2018
ISC will be hosted at the Westin Nova Scotian in Halifax, Nova Scotia. For more information, visit www.snowmobilers.org/isc.
Association of Wisconsin Snowmobile Clubs – Workshop Chula Vista ResortOctober 26-28. 2018
ACSA Calendar Raffle Winners
View previous winners
March 2018 winners
(drawn first week of April)
|Amanda and Charlie Webster||WI||1st prize: $300|
|Chuck Holden||WA||2nd prize: $40|
|Mark Blackmore||MI||2nd prize: $40|
|Brian Stahlecker||NE||2nd prize: $40|
|Jake Halpin||WI||2nd prize: $40|
|Kim Fredenburg||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Cary Marty||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Calvin Downey||IL||3rd prize: $20|
|Bill Ochs||PA||3rd prize: $20|
|Judy Denison||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|DJ Knutson||SD||3rd prize: $20|
|Julie Meseck||CO||3rd prize: $20|
|Grant DuBridge||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Frank Williams||MT||3rd prize: $20|
|Wayne J. Huske||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Vicki Hoff||ND||3rd prize: $20|
|Wally Thill||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Jim Williams||OH||3rd prize: $20|
|Dan Thompson||OR||3rd prize: $20|
|Jeff Blindauer||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Korey Heikes||WY||3rd prize: $20|
|Robert Weaver||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Toby Seefeld||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Greg Wermager||IL||3rd prize: $20|
|Mike Ceroll||SD||3rd prize: $20|
|Terry Rau||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Josh Pedersen||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Lynn Jacobs||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Lee Palmer||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Donna Allen||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Crystal Ledoux||WA||3rd prize: $20|
2018 ACSA Calendar Calendar Raffle
365 chances to winover $14,500 in prizes
- February 1: (January winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 winners) $20
- March 1: (February Winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize (24 winners) $20
- April 2: (March winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize (26 winners) $20
- May 1: (April winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 winners) $20
- June 1: (May winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (26 winners) $20
- July 2: (June winners) 1st Prize: Klim Jacket valued at $250; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
- August 1: (July winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- September 4: (August winners) 1st Prize: (4 winners) $50; 2nd Prize: Prize (27 winners) $20
- October 1: (September winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (24 winners) $20
- November 1: (October winners) 1st Prize: $3000; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 3: (November winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 17: (December winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
Only 3,000 calendars printed. Chance of winning a prize is approximately one in eight.
Name of winner is returned to be part of the next drawing and all subsequent drawings.
Cash prizes will be awarded by check.
Winners need not be present
Prizes will be mailed promptly.
For information about ACSA or this raffle, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 517-351-4362.
Raffle license number: C28211
Bill Townsend Memorial Access Scholarship
Bill Townsend worked tirelessly to promote snowmobiling and to keep access for snowmobiling open across the West. This scholarship is given in memory of Bill’s many efforts with the goal of helping prepare the next generation of leaders and land managers to work for continued snowmobiling access across the United States.
ACSA is a national organization uniting the snowmobile community and promoting snowmobiling as a safe, fun and environmentally friendly family sport.
Snowmobiling is enjoyed by millions and must be represented by a strong national organization. ACSA is that organization. Join ACSA today
to help us in our mission to promote snowmobiling.
Write Your Representative
It’s never been easier! Write your representative and let them know it’s important to protect public trail funding and other important issues.
It has never been more critical to support organized snowmobiling! Become a friend of ACSA by donating a tax-deductible amount and help keep public lands open.
Get the Latest News
Subscribe to our snowmobiling e-newsletter for all the latest news and information.
Search for your next sled purchase or post your current one to sell today. New and used snowmobile listings powered by SnowmobileTraderonline.com.
American Council of Snowmobile Associations
271 Woodland Pass, STE email@example.com
East Lansing, MI 48823
Phone: (517) 351-4362
Fax: (517) 351-1363