Events & Fundraisers
The 52nd International Snowmobile CongressJune 10-13, 2020
The ISC 2020 has been cancelled due to COVID-19 concerns.
The 53rd International Snowmobile CongressJune 9-12, 2021
Use Amazon Smile to support organized snowmobiling today!
Here is a way to support organized snowmobiling – with absolutely no money out of your pocket. Amazon Smile.
We all buy from Amazon, some of us buy a lot and some of us buy a little. Some of us buy often and some of us buy occasionally. But reality is, we all buy from Amazon.
Sign into your Amazon account, navigate to smile.amazon.com and enter "american council of snowmobilers" as your charity of choice.
ACSA Calendar Raffle Winners
View previous winners
March 2020 winners
(drawn first week of April)
|Donald Morris||WI||1st prize: $300|
|Hal Mitchell||MI||2nd prize: $40|
|Shelli Felton||WI||2nd prize: $40|
|Kathy Raper||WY||2nd prize: $40|
|Christopher Geiger||IL||2nd prize: $40|
|Cindy Warner||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Wayne Foster||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Leslie Reese||IA||3rd prize: $20|
|Nick Herzfeldt||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Bryan Olsson||OR||3rd prize: $20|
|Allen Kracht||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Dana Arnold||CA||3rd prize: $20|
|Peter Sixel||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Mary Lossett||MN||3rd prize: $20|
|Marge Wanner||MT||3rd prize: $20|
|Geneva Gordon||PA||3rd prize: $20|
|Daniel Fallstrom||WA||3rd prize: $20|
|Kathryn Vasinko||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Julie Smith||PA||3rd prize: $20|
|Raymond Taphouse||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Cheryl Sutton||SD||3rd prize: $20|
|Randy Austin||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Phil Knauf||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Jack Hinsley||MN||3rd prize: $20|
|David Cloer||WA||3rd prize: $20|
|Steve Hefel||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Mike Low||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Jeremy Schad||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Helen Kline||IL||3rd prize: $20|
|Bill Kussy||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Ronny Edwards||SD||3rd prize: $20|
2020 ACSA Calendar Calendar Raffle
For only a $20 donation to ACSA, the 2020 calendar offers you 366 chances to winover $14,500 in prizes!
Only 3,000 calendars printed.
Name of winner is returned to be part of the next drawing and all subsequent drawings.
Cash prizes will be awarded by check.
Winners need not be present
Prizes will be mailed promptly.
- February 3 (January winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 winners) $20
- March 2 (February Winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize (25 winners) $20
- April 1 (March winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize (26 winners) $20
- May 1 (April winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 winners) $20
- June 1 (May winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (26 winners) $20
- July 1 (June winners) 1st Prize: Klim Jacket valued at $250; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
- August 3 (July winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- September 1 (August winners) 1st Prize: (4 winners) $50; 2nd Prize: Prize (27 winners) $20
- October 1 (September winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (24 winners) $20
- November 2 (October winners) 1st Prize: $3000; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 1 (November winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 15 (December winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) 40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
For information about ACSA or this raffle, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 517-351-4362.
Raffle license # C29289
Bill Townsend Memorial Access Scholarship
Bill Townsend worked tirelessly to promote snowmobiling and to keep access for snowmobiling open across the West. This scholarship is given in memory of Bill’s many efforts with the goal of helping prepare the next generation of leaders and land managers to work for continued snowmobiling access across the United States.
ACSA is a national organization uniting the snowmobile community and promoting snowmobiling as a safe, fun and environmentally friendly family sport.
Snowmobiling is enjoyed by millions and must be represented by a strong national organization. ACSA is that organization. Join ACSA today
to help us in our mission to promote snowmobiling.
Write Your Representative
It’s never been easier! Write your representative and let them know it’s important to protect public trail funding and other important issues.
It has never been more critical to support organized snowmobiling! Become a friend of ACSA by donating a tax-deductible amount and help keep public lands open.
Get the Latest News
Subscribe to our snowmobiling e-newsletter for all the latest news and information.
Search for your next sled purchase or post your current one to sell today. New and used snowmobile listings powered by SnowmobileTraderonline.com.
American Council of Snowmobile Associations
271 Woodland Pass, STE email@example.com
East Lansing, MI 48823
Phone: (517) 351-4362
Fax: (517) 351-1363