Events & Fundraisers
The 53rd International Snowmobile CongressJune 9-12, 2021
ISC will be hosted at the Omaha Hilton in Omaha, Nebraska. For more information, visit www.snowmobilers.org/isc.
Use Amazon Smile to support organized snowmobiling today!
Here is a way to support organized snowmobiling – with absolutely no money out of your pocket. Amazon Smile.
We all buy from Amazon, some of us buy a lot and some of us buy a little. Some of us buy often and some of us buy occasionally. But reality is, we all buy from Amazon.
Sign into your Amazon account, navigate to smile.amazon.com and enter "american council of snowmobilers" as your charity of choice.
ACSA Calendar Raffle Winners
View previous winners
October 2020 winners
(drawn first week of November)
|Dennis and Cassie DeYoung||MI||1st prize: $3,000|
|George Pryich||WY||2nd prize: $40|
|Gary and Sandy Wagner||WI||2nd prize: $40|
|Eugene Pence||SD||2nd prize: $40|
|Ranger City Riders Snowmobile Club||WI||2nd prize: $40|
|Anna Lizotte||WI||2nd prize: $40|
|Bruce Reed||MN||3rd prize: $20|
|Steve Seidl||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Dick Bowerman||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Greg Sorenson||MN||3rd prize: $20|
|Gary Biaocco||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Tom Vroman||IL||3rd prize: $20|
|Kiara Rhodes||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Joan Jurzysta||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Carol Joas||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Dave Lohse||MN||3rd prize: $20|
|Kathryn Perry||PA||3rd prize: $20|
|Scott Heath||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Steve Karch||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Andy Queuelt||IL||3rd prize: $20|
|Jeff Schwaller||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Ernest Reimann||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Steve Blake||MN||3rd prize: $20|
|Ronald Sztyndor||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|James Davidson||IL||3rd prize: $20|
|Ruth Cook||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Curtis Merkel||SD||3rd prize: $20|
|Wes Garbic||PA||3rd prize: $20|
|Greg Robotka||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Sandy Stewart||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Tim Erz||WY||3rd prize: $20|
2020 ACSA Calendar Calendar Raffle
For only a $20 donation to ACSA, the 2020 calendar offers you 366 chances to winover $14,500 in prizes!
Only 3,000 calendars printed.
Name of winner is returned to be part of the next drawing and all subsequent drawings.
Cash prizes will be awarded by check.
Winners need not be present
Prizes will be mailed promptly.
- February 3 (January winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 winners) $20
- March 2 (February Winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize (25 winners) $20
- April 1 (March winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize (26 winners) $20
- May 1 (April winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 winners) $20
- June 1 (May winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (26 winners) $20
- July 1 (June winners) 1st Prize: Klim Jacket valued at $250; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
- August 3 (July winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- September 1 (August winners) 1st Prize: (4 winners) $50; 2nd Prize: Prize (27 winners) $20
- October 1 (September winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (24 winners) $20
- November 2 (October winners) 1st Prize: $3000; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 1 (November winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 15 (December winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) 40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
For information about ACSA or this raffle, e-mail email@example.com
or call 517-351-4362.
Raffle license # C29289
Bill Townsend Memorial Access Scholarship
Bill Townsend worked tirelessly to promote snowmobiling and to keep access for snowmobiling open across the West. This scholarship is given in memory of Bill’s many efforts with the goal of helping prepare the next generation of leaders and land managers to work for continued snowmobiling access across the United States.
ACSA is a national organization uniting the snowmobile community and promoting snowmobiling as a safe, fun and environmentally friendly family sport.
Snowmobiling is enjoyed by millions and must be represented by a strong national organization. ACSA is that organization. Join ACSA today
to help us in our mission to promote snowmobiling.
Write Your Representative
It’s never been easier! Write your representative and let them know it’s important to protect public trail funding and other important issues.
It has never been more critical to support organized snowmobiling! Become a friend of ACSA by donating a tax-deductible amount and help keep public lands open.
Get the Latest News
Subscribe to our snowmobiling e-newsletter for all the latest news and information.
Search for your next sled purchase or post your current one to sell today. New and used snowmobile listings powered by SnowmobileTraderonline.com.
American Council of Snowmobile Associations
271 Woodland Pass, STE firstname.lastname@example.org
East Lansing, MI 48823
Phone: (517) 351-4362
Fax: (517) 351-1363