Events & Fundraisers
The 52nd International Snowmobile CongressJune 10-13, 2020
ISC will be hosted at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Regina SaskatchewanFor more information, visit www.snowmobilers.org/isc.
The 53rd International Snowmobile CongressJune 9-12, 2021
ACSA Calendar Raffle Winners
View previous winners
June 2019 winners
(drawn first week of July)
|Kyle Kelsey||MI||1st prize: KLIM Jacket (worth $250)|
|Erik Dunlap||MI||2nd prize: $40|
|Mike Wells||WI||2nd prize: $40|
|Josh Shepherd||SD||2nd prize: $40|
|Peter Cernohous||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Ray Davis||PA||3rd prize: $20|
|Larissa Maine||WY||3rd prize: $20|
|Kristina Hickman||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Todd Dame||PA||3rd prize: $20|
|Mindy Ewert||SD||3rd prize: $20|
|Delton Parks||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Danielle Hastings||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Dirk Puffenberger||IN||3rd prize: $20|
|Anna Bice||OR||3rd prize: $20|
|Jolynn Anderson||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Sharon Simon||IL||3rd prize: $20|
|Dean Richardson||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|David Conley||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Bonita Grantham||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Robert Nankeg||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Elma Parker||OH||3rd prize: $20|
|Barry Kostka||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Donavon Loeschke||SD||3rd prize: $20|
|Tom Malecki||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Chuck Huske||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Curtis Low||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Ron Studnicka||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Chuck Rahall||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Jerry Vogel||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Dean Henke||NE||3rd prize: $20|
2019 ACSA Calendar Calendar Raffle
For only a $20 donation to ACSA, the 2019 calendar offers you 365 chances to winover $14,500 in prizes!
Only 3,000 calendars printed.
Name of winner is returned to be part of the next drawing and all subsequent drawings.
Cash prizes will be awarded by check.
Winners need not be present
Prizes will be mailed promptly.
- February 1 (January winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 winners) $20
- March 1 (February Winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize (24 winners) $20
- April 1 (March winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize (26 winners) $20
- May 1 (April winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 inners) $20
- June 3 (May winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (26 winners) $20
- July 1 (June winners) 1st Prize: Klim Jacket valued at $250; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
- August 1 (July winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- September 3 (August winners) 1st Prize: (4 winners) $50; 2nd Prize: Prize (27 winners) $20
- October 1 (September winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (24 winners) $20
- November 1 (October winners) 1st Prize: $3000; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 2 (November winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 16 (December winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) 40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
For information about ACSA or this raffle, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 517-351-4362.
Raffle license number: C28730
Bill Townsend Memorial Access Scholarship
Bill Townsend worked tirelessly to promote snowmobiling and to keep access for snowmobiling open across the West. This scholarship is given in memory of Bill’s many efforts with the goal of helping prepare the next generation of leaders and land managers to work for continued snowmobiling access across the United States.
ACSA is a national organization uniting the snowmobile community and promoting snowmobiling as a safe, fun and environmentally friendly family sport.
Snowmobiling is enjoyed by millions and must be represented by a strong national organization. ACSA is that organization. Join ACSA today
to help us in our mission to promote snowmobiling.
Write Your Representative
It’s never been easier! Write your representative and let them know it’s important to protect public trail funding and other important issues.
It has never been more critical to support organized snowmobiling! Become a friend of ACSA by donating a tax-deductible amount and help keep public lands open.
Get the Latest News
Subscribe to our snowmobiling e-newsletter for all the latest news and information.
Search for your next sled purchase or post your current one to sell today. New and used snowmobile listings powered by SnowmobileTraderonline.com.
American Council of Snowmobile Associations
271 Woodland Pass, STE email@example.com
East Lansing, MI 48823
Phone: (517) 351-4362
Fax: (517) 351-1363