Events & Fundraisers
Take a Friend Snowmobiling CampaignDecember 1, 2019 - March 31, 2020
U.S. and Canada
Take a Friend Snowmobiling Campaign is all about introducing non-snowmobilers to our winter recreation of choice.Download campaign manual
International Snowmobile Safety WeekJanuary 18-26, 2020
Download action manual
The 52nd International Snowmobile CongressJune 10-13, 2020
ISC will be hosted at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Regina SaskatchewanFor more information, visit www.snowmobilers.org/isc.
The 53rd International Snowmobile CongressJune 9-12, 2021
ACSA Calendar Raffle Winners
View previous winners
December 2019 winners
(drawn first week of January)
|Jeff and Patty Schaefer||MI||1st prize: $300|
|Zach Arnott||WI||2nd prize: $40|
|Scott Haskins||NE||2nd prize: $40|
|Mike Cline||IL||2nd prize: $40|
|Dave Miles||WI||2nd prize: $40|
|Garrett Carniglia||OR||3rd prize: $20|
|Howard Gensler||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|LuVerne Vollmer||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Carla Worthy||MN||3rd prize: $20|
|Jody Moore||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Kelly & Tom Sulser||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Andy Brown||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Rich Schreiber||IL||3rd prize: $20|
|Eugene Dieter||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Diana Reynolds||WA||3rd prize: $20|
|Tom Higgins||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Chris Burcham||WA||3rd prize: $20|
|Larry Pavia||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Bill Lyman||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Mike Kirkwood||WY||3rd prize: $20|
|Laura Oelke||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Doug Parker||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Helen Heany||PA||3rd prize: $20|
|Nick Burkee||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Sandra Sternod||WA||3rd prize: $20|
|Missy McIntyre||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Andrew Korsberg||MN||3rd prize: $20|
|Amy Wesner||PA||3rd prize: $20|
|Dean & Cheryl Austad||SD||3rd prize: $20|
|Carson Rodgers||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Dennis Bremmon||SD||3rd prize: $20|
2020 ACSA Calendar Calendar Raffle
For only a $20 donation to ACSA, the 2020 calendar offers you 366 chances to winover $14,500 in prizes!
Only 3,000 calendars printed.
Name of winner is returned to be part of the next drawing and all subsequent drawings.
Cash prizes will be awarded by check.
Winners need not be present
Prizes will be mailed promptly.
- February 3 (January winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 winners) $20
- March 2 (February Winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize (25 winners) $20
- April 1 (March winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize (26 winners) $20
- May 1 (April winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 winners) $20
- June 1 (May winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (26 winners) $20
- July 1 (June winners) 1st Prize: Klim Jacket valued at $250; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
- August 3 (July winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- September 1 (August winners) 1st Prize: (4 winners) $50; 2nd Prize: Prize (27 winners) $20
- October 1 (September winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (24 winners) $20
- November 2 (October winners) 1st Prize: $3000; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 1 (November winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 15 (December winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) 40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
For information about ACSA or this raffle, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 517-351-4362.
Raffle license # C29289
Bill Townsend Memorial Access Scholarship
Bill Townsend worked tirelessly to promote snowmobiling and to keep access for snowmobiling open across the West. This scholarship is given in memory of Bill’s many efforts with the goal of helping prepare the next generation of leaders and land managers to work for continued snowmobiling access across the United States.
ACSA is a national organization uniting the snowmobile community and promoting snowmobiling as a safe, fun and environmentally friendly family sport.
Snowmobiling is enjoyed by millions and must be represented by a strong national organization. ACSA is that organization. Join ACSA today
to help us in our mission to promote snowmobiling.
Write Your Representative
It’s never been easier! Write your representative and let them know it’s important to protect public trail funding and other important issues.
It has never been more critical to support organized snowmobiling! Become a friend of ACSA by donating a tax-deductible amount and help keep public lands open.
Get the Latest News
Subscribe to our snowmobiling e-newsletter for all the latest news and information.
Search for your next sled purchase or post your current one to sell today. New and used snowmobile listings powered by SnowmobileTraderonline.com.
American Council of Snowmobile Associations
271 Woodland Pass, STE email@example.com
East Lansing, MI 48823
Phone: (517) 351-4362
Fax: (517) 351-1363