Events & Fundraisers
The 53rd International Snowmobile CongressJune 9-12, 2021
ISC will be hosted at the Omaha Hilton in Omaha, Nebraska. For more information, visit www.snowmobilers.org/isc.
Use Amazon Smile to support organized snowmobiling today!
Here is a way to support organized snowmobiling – with absolutely no money out of your pocket. Amazon Smile.
We all buy from Amazon, some of us buy a lot and some of us buy a little. Some of us buy often and some of us buy occasionally. But reality is, we all buy from Amazon.
Sign into your Amazon account, navigate to smile.amazon.com and enter "american council of snowmobilers" as your charity of choice.
ACSA Calendar Raffle Winners
View previous winners
April 2021 winners
(drawn first week of May)
|Stan & Lynda Oswalt||MI||1st prize: $300|
|Sunny Madden||WY||2nd prize: $200|
|Dick Decker||WI||3rd prize: $40|
|Paul Burcheck||MI||3rd prize: $40|
|Jerold Kracl||NE||3rd prize: $40|
|Matt McDowgall||NJ||4th prize: $20|
|Willa Brown||WA||4th prize: $20|
|Doug & Bonnie Moeller||SD||4th prize: $20|
|Adam Kracht||WI||4th prize: $20|
|Josh Thompson||MI||4th prize: $20|
|Wesley Englehart||IL||4th prize: $20|
|Jim Schlafli||WI||4th prize: $20|
|Ty Garo||OR||4th prize: $20|
|Jordan Geist||WI||4th prize: $20|
|Jim Stadler||OH||4th prize: $20|
|Walter Liebert||WI||4th prize: $20|
|Jeffery Gibbs||MI||4th prize: $20|
|Lorrie Ulrich||NE||4th prize: $20|
|Nancy Hanson||MN||4th prize: $20|
|Kendall Kelsey||MI||4th prize: $20|
|Sean Mahoney||OR||4th prize: $20|
|Bob Prepon||MI||4th prize: $20|
|Jack Colwell||SD||4th prize: $20|
|Greg Hoefler||MI||4th prize: $20|
|Duke Ruf||WI||4th prize: $20|
|Judi Roberts||PA||4th prize: $20|
|Greg Marvin||OH||4th prize: $20|
|Scott Nauman||IA||4th prize: $20|
|Donald Nolt||PA||4th prize: $20|
|Derek Fredenburg||MI||4th prize: $20|
2021 ACSA Calendar Calendar Raffle
For only a $20 donation to ACSA, the 2021 calendar offers you 365 chances to winover $14,500 in prizes!
Only 3,000 calendars printed.
Name of winner is returned to be part of the next drawing and all subsequent drawings.
Cash prizes will be awarded by check.
Winners need not be present
Prizes will be mailed promptly.
- February 1 (January winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 winners) $20
- March 1 (February Winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize (24 winners) $20
- April 1 (March winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize (26 winners) $20
- May 3 (April winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 winners) $20
- June 1 (May winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (26 winners) $20
- July 1 (June winners) 1st Prize: Klim Jacket valued at $250; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
- August 2 (July winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- September 1 (August winners) 1st Prize: (4 winners) $50; 2nd Prize: Prize (27 winners) $20
- October 1 (September winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (24 winners) $20
- November 1 (October winners) 1st Prize: $3000; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 1 (November winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 15 (December winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) 40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
For information about ACSA or this raffle, e-mail email@example.com
or call 517-351-4362.
Raffle license # C29686
Bill Townsend Memorial Access Scholarship
Bill Townsend worked tirelessly to promote snowmobiling and to keep access for snowmobiling open across the West. This scholarship is given in memory of Bill’s many efforts with the goal of helping prepare the next generation of leaders and land managers to work for continued snowmobiling access across the United States.
ACSA is a national organization uniting the snowmobile community and promoting snowmobiling as a safe, fun and environmentally friendly family sport.
Snowmobiling is enjoyed by millions and must be represented by a strong national organization. ACSA is that organization. Join ACSA today
to help us in our mission to promote snowmobiling.
Write Your Representative
It’s never been easier! Write your representative and let them know it’s important to protect public trail funding and other important issues.
It has never been more critical to support organized snowmobiling! Become a friend of ACSA by donating a tax-deductible amount and help keep public lands open.
Get the Latest News
Subscribe to our snowmobiling e-newsletter for all the latest news and information.
Search for your next sled purchase or post your current one to sell today. New and used snowmobile listings powered by SnowmobileTraderonline.com.
American Council of Snowmobile Associations
P.O. Box 1670
Brighton, MI firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (517) 351-4362