Events & Fundraisers
The 55th International Snowmobile CongressJune 8-10, 2023
ISC will be hosted at the Wyndham Hotel on John Deere Commons TaxSlayer Center in Moline, Illinois.More information
Use Amazon Smile to support organized snowmobiling today!
Here is a way to support organized snowmobiling – with absolutely no money out of your pocket. Amazon Smile.
We all buy from Amazon, some of us buy a lot and some of us buy a little. Some of us buy often and some of us buy occasionally. But reality is, we all buy from Amazon.
Sign into your Amazon account, navigate to smile.amazon.com and enter "american council of snowmobilers" as your charity of choice.
ACSA Calendar Raffle Winners
View previous winners
February 2023 winners
(drawn first week of March)
|Barbara Allan||WI||1st prize: $300|
|Carol Bly-Julian||IL||2nd prize: $40|
|James Roberts||MI||2nd prize: $40|
|Dean & Cheryl Austad||SD||2nd prize: $40|
|Dee Langohr||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Clint Adamson||WA||3rd prize: $20|
|Bryan VanNett||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Tom Brinkman||NE||3rd prize: $20|
|Kim Andersen||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Sue Michels||IA||3rd prize: $20|
|Richard Ludlow||IN||3rd prize: $20|
|Ken Makinson||OR||3rd prize: $20|
|Jody Moss||SD||3rd prize: $20|
|Eugene Runnoe||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Lonnie Saumier||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Carla Komar||PA||3rd prize: $20|
|Rob Reel||WY||3rd prize: $20|
|Debbie Hutchinson||MN||3rd prize: $20|
|Chris Behnke||OH||3rd prize: $20|
|Mary Calkins||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Harry Maag||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Kate Taylor||IA||3rd prize: $20|
|Arlyn Baumgarten||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Pete Beaupain||WA||3rd prize: $20|
|Kevin McEwen||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Laurie Trager||IL||3rd prize: $20|
|Derek Kacos||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Travis Bona||MN||3rd prize: $20|
2023 ACSA Calendar Calendar Raffle
For only a $20 donation to ACSA, the 2023 calendar offers you 365 chances to winover $14,500 in prizes!
Only 3,000 calendars printed.
Name of winner is returned to be part of the next drawing and all subsequent drawings.
Cash prizes will be awarded by check.
Winners need not be present
Prizes will be mailed promptly.
*Drawing Times are between 1:00–2:00pm
Location: 11119 Bishop Hwy., Lansing, MI 48911
- February 1 (January winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 winners) $20
- March 1 (February Winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (24 winners) $20
- April 1 (March winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
- May 2 (April winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 winners) $20
- June 1 (May winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize; (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (26 winners) $20
- July 1 (June winners) 1st Prize: Klim Jacket valued at $250; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
- August 1 (July winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- September 1 (August winners) 1st Prize: (4 winners) $50; 2nd Prize: (27 winners) $20
- October 3 (September winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (24 winners) $20
- November 1 (October winners) 1st Prize: $3000; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 1 (November winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 15 (December winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
For information about ACSA or this raffle, e-mail email@example.com
or call 517-351-4362.
Raffle license # C30574
Bill Townsend Memorial Access Scholarship
Bill Townsend worked tirelessly to promote snowmobiling and to keep access for snowmobiling open across the West. This scholarship is given in memory of Bill’s many efforts with the goal of helping prepare the next generation of leaders and land managers to work for continued snowmobiling access across the United States.
ACSA is a national organization uniting the snowmobile community and promoting snowmobiling as a safe, fun and environmentally friendly family sport.
Snowmobiling is enjoyed by millions and must be represented by a strong national organization. ACSA is that organization. Join ACSA today
to help us in our mission to promote snowmobiling.
Write Your Representative
It’s never been easier! Write your representative and let them know it’s important to protect public trail funding and other important issues.
It has never been more critical to support organized snowmobiling! Become a friend of ACSA by donating a tax-deductible amount and help keep public lands open.
Get the Latest News
Subscribe to our snowmobiling e-newsletter for all the latest news and information.
Search for your next sled purchase or post your current one to sell today. New and used snowmobile listings powered by SnowmobileTraderonline.com.
American Council of Snowmobile Associations
P.O. Box 1670
Brighton, MI firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (517) 351-4362