Events & Fundraisers
International Snowmobile Safety WeekJanuary 13-21-2024
Download Safety Week manual
ACSA Trails Region RideFebruary 1-4, 2024
Take a Friend Snowmobiling CampaignFebruary 10-19, 2024
U.S. and Canada
Take a Friend Snowmobiling Campaign is all about introducing non-snowmobilers to our winter recreation of choice.Download campaign manual
ACSA Mountain Riding SummitFebruary 22-25, 2024
West Yellowstone, MT
The 56th International Snowmobile CongressJune 12-15, 2024
Green Bay, Wisconsin
ISC will be hosted at the Radisson Hotel and Conference Center in Green Bay, Wisconsin. More information
ACSA Calendar Raffle Winners
View previous winners
November 2023 winners
(drawn first week of December)
|Ken Meyers||MI||1st prize: $300|
|Holly Sandoz||OR||2nd prize: $40|
|Dale Deibert||ND||2nd prize: $40|
|Allison Thill||WI||2nd prize: $40|
|Aaron Swanson||MN||2nd prize: $40|
|Susan Lowen||OR||3rd prize: $20|
|Sherman Lawson||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Glenn Wiles||NE||3rd prize: $20|
|Michelle Thompson||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Seth Bram||IA||3rd prize: $20|
|Arlyn Baumgarten||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Hans Brubaker||WA||3rd prize: $20|
|Mark Kavanaugh||MN||3rd prize: $20|
|William Irwin||CA||3rd prize: $20|
|William Lewis||PA||3rd prize: $20|
|Timothy Smith||SD||3rd prize: $20|
|Lee Britton||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Carsten Mitchell||IN||3rd prize: $20|
|Jeffrey Lundberg||MN||3rd prize: $20|
|Tom Ashton||IA||3rd prize: $20|
|Derek Braun||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Jeremiah King||IA||3rd prize: $20|
|Dave Gentry||IN||3rd prize: $20|
|Marlys Knutson||MN||3rd prize: $20|
|Bridgett Stewart||WY||3rd prize: $20|
|Jim & Gail Moore||OR||3rd prize: $20|
|Smokey Frank||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|George Thompson||IL||3rd prize: $20|
|Peyton Bern||SD||3rd prize: $20|
|Sandra Sternod||WA||3rd prize: $20|
2023 ACSA Calendar Calendar Raffle
For only a $20 donation to ACSA, the 2023 calendar offers you 365 chances to winover $14,500 in prizes!
Only 3,000 calendars printed.
Name of winner is returned to be part of the next drawing and all subsequent drawings.
Cash prizes will be awarded by check.
Winners need not be present
Prizes will be mailed promptly.
*Drawing Times are between 1:00–2:00pm
Location: 11119 Bishop Hwy., Lansing, MI 48911
- February 1 (January winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 winners) $20
- March 1 (February Winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (24 winners) $20
- April 1 (March winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
- May 2 (April winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 winners) $20
- June 1 (May winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize; (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (26 winners) $20
- July 1 (June winners) 1st Prize: Klim Jacket valued at $250; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
- August 1 (July winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- September 1 (August winners) 1st Prize: (4 winners) $50; 2nd Prize: (27 winners) $20
- October 3 (September winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (24 winners) $20
- November 1 (October winners) 1st Prize: $3000; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 1 (November winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 15 (December winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
For information about ACSA or this raffle, e-mail email@example.com
or call 517-351-4362.
Raffle license # C30574
Bill Townsend Memorial Access Scholarship
Bill Townsend worked tirelessly to promote snowmobiling and to keep access for snowmobiling open across the West. This scholarship is given in memory of Bill’s many efforts with the goal of helping prepare the next generation of leaders and land managers to work for continued snowmobiling access across the United States.
ACSA is a national organization uniting the snowmobile community and promoting snowmobiling as a safe, fun and environmentally friendly family sport.
Snowmobiling is enjoyed by millions and must be represented by a strong national organization. ACSA is that organization. Join ACSA today
to help us in our mission to promote snowmobiling.
Write Your Representative
It’s never been easier! Write your representative and let them know it’s important to protect public trail funding and other important issues.
It has never been more critical to support organized snowmobiling! Become a friend of ACSA by donating a tax-deductible amount and help keep public lands open.
Get the Latest News
Subscribe to our snowmobiling e-newsletter for all the latest news and information.
Search for your next sled purchase or post your current one to sell today. New and used snowmobile listings powered by SnowmobileTraderonline.com.
American Council of Snowmobile Associations
P.O. Box 1670
Brighton, MI firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (517) 351-4362